Quatro® Insulated Boot
A rubber boot that works as hard as you do is nearly impossible to find, but your search is over!
Backed by over 70 years of footwear manufacturing expertise, the Quatro® Boot is hand-built specifically for the agribusiness industry and designed with the highest level of comfort and durability.
- Ergonomically designed to support the foot and prevent heel slip
- Rubber formulations developed specifically for agricultural conditions
- Pull tab and kick lug for easy on and off
- Fully clad, UV resistant natural rubber upper
- 4MM CR-Foam insulation (comfort range of sub zero to 85° F)
- 4MM wool-felt insulator base
- High abrasion, cupped rubber outsole deigned to cushion and spread load
- Forefoot and heel anti-skid zones
- Quatro® Comfort System Innersole with Poliyou® Opencell Foam, shock absorbing Politec® Pads and odor resistant, moisture wicking, anti-bacterial lining
- Hardened rubber toe cap and heel stiffener
- Fiberglass shank for extra stability
- Tapered, mud-releasing cleats
- Elasticized top bind stops entry of debris
- Available in calf (13") and knee (16") heights
- Sizes 5-15 (fits US Men's 6-16)
- Quatro® Boots are engineered in New Zealand. The sizes tend to run a full size larger than normal for Men (two sizes larger for Women). For example: Men who normally wear a size 11 will most likely wear a size 10 Quatro Boot. Women who normally wear a size 9 should choose a size 7 Quatro.
- Quatros only come in whole sizes, if you normally wear a half size shoe, you may need the EarthTec Wool Felt Insole. It is placed beneath your normal insole to give a custom fit for those needing a half size boot. For example, Men who normally wear a size 11.5 shoe would wear a size 10 Quatro with the Earthtec Wool Felt Insole added to their boot. Women who normally wear a size 9.5 would wear a size 7 Quatro with the Wool Felt Insole.
- For help choosing your correct size, view the Quatro® size chart here or give us a call.
All Quatro® Boots come with a 6-month replacement warranty against manufacturer defects